The industrialization of clean hydrogen starts now. Join the hydrogen revolution!
The world needs clean hydrogen to meet the Paris Agreement. In Europe, more than 50% of the required CO2 reductions rely entirely on clean hydrogen as an energy carrier or as feedstock to industrial processes. Our purpose at Aker Clean Hydrogen is to accelerate this transition and become a preferred partner for industrial scale applications globally. We are committed to developing, building, owning and operating industrial scale, blue and green hydrogen projects globally, to enable a cleaner, greener future. We already have exciting project opportunities in Norway, Chile, and Uruguay but we need talented, curious and environmentally passionate individuals, like yourself, to expand our team and fulfil our vision.
We are looking to hire an experienced, knowledgeable, and proactive Project Finance Manager to become a key member of Aker Clean Hydrogen’s finance team. The Project Finance Manager will be a key driver of obtaining project financing for our portfolio of current and future projects. The role will include a wide range of tasks within financing and the CFO function in general. The right candidate will be part of a competent team and report to the Head of Corporate Finance and M&A.
We need hungry change-makers who excel at generating results and want to be part of growing and developing Aker Clean Hydrogen into the world’s most efficient hydrogen value chain integrator for industrial scale clean hydrogen. You should have the ability to understand and envision long-term perspectives and needs, manage multiple complex projects concurrently and be comfortable working in uncertainty.
If you are prepared to be part of the hydrogen revolution, apply now.
- Support the development of ACH’s financing strategy
- Establish an overview of financing opportunities and developments in the renewable space
- Keep an ongoing overview of financing needs in the projects
- Plan and execute project financing from A to Z
- Report to and maintain an ongoing dialogue with banks
- Maintain financial models for analysis of capital structure, debt capacity and valuation
- Prepare presentations and present to banks, investors, rating agencies, board and management
- Support corporate finance activities
- Contribute to the business development and strategy process
- Master’s degree in Finance or similar higher degree with strong academic results
- Minimum five years of relevant experience from a similar role or bank
- Experience from project financing is a pre-requisite
- Strong modeling and analytical capacity
- Great interest for relevant IT systems and an expert Excel and PowerPoint user
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written
We are looking for someone who is analytical with a commercial mindset. You prefer to work in a fast-paced environment and can manage multiple tasks at a time. You enjoy working in a team, but you are also the type that initiates and follows though on projects on your own. Others will describe you as an accurate and quality-oriented employee, and you understand the importance of meeting deadlines. You are also good at communication and enjoy interacting with different stakeholders.
At ACH we care about the future, and our focus is to work towards a better future. We offer a variety of tasks and good opportunities for both personal and professional development. The work environment can be described as passionate, and we see the importance of having fun at work whilst at the same time developing our employees.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact John Ola Solheim, Senior Advisor at FinancePeople, on mobile 90 99 11 37 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.