At Techstep, we work purposefully to become a leading provider of Managed Mobility Services in Europe. Our software-based solution makes it easier for enterprises to let their employees do more of their work on mobile devices, regardless of where and when they work, and with a high degree of security and operational stability. Techstep has 350 employees in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Poland, and serves more than 2,000 customers across various industries in the private and public sectors. The company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
Techstep ASA has an ambitious growth strategy and is therefore seeking a business oriented CFO who will hold a key role in leading the company through a commercial and project execution phase with cultivating the business. The role entails complete responsibility for the finance, accounting and IR areas, and will be an important strategic partner to the CEO. You will be part of the company's Management Team and report to the CEO.
Areas of responsibility
- lead the finance, accounting and compliance functions of the company
- oversee the issuance of financial information, report financial results to the board of directors and externally to the market
- ensure compliance with the Oslo Stock Exchange regulations, including distribution of stock exchange releases
- understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile, monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
- construct and monitor reliable control systems and ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies,
- report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors, maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- monitor cash balances and cash forecast and arrange for debt and equity financing
- participate in conference calls with the investment community, maintain banking relationships and represent the company with investment bankers and investors
- monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans and develop financial and tax strategies
- manage the capital request and budgeting processes and develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- assist in formulating the company's future direction and monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- develop financial and tax strategies, manage the capital request and develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- lead the M&A execution together with the CEO
- overall responsibility for the completing the budget
- projects and ad hoc
- higher education within finance, MBA/MSc or equivalent
- solid and relevant experience from a similar position, preferably in an international company
- experience from a listed company will be considered an advantage
- good economic, financial and strategic understanding
- experience from transactions will be considered an advantage
- management experience
- strong knowledge of IT and accounting systems
- high proficiency in English and Norwegian, both orally and written
The ideal candidate is analytical with a strong business- and future-orientation. Furthermore, the person is independent, hard working and makes things happen. The candidate shows great enthusiasm for whatever she/he is working on, is confident and is able to create trust through good relationship-building qualities. Flexibility and great communication skills are also emphasized. In addition, the candidate must be able to challenge the rest of the Management Team on areas involving the finance function.
The company operates in a market that is experiencing growth and development and you will have the opportunity to influence and shape the future of Techstep ASA together with an ambitious and committed team. Competitive conditions.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no
. For questions please contact Ulrik Langabø, Partner at FinancePeople, on mobile 930 05 357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.