Group Financial Controller to a Renewable Company
Scatec is a leading integrated independent renewable power producer, delivering affordable, rapidly deployable and sustainable clean energy worldwide. As a long- term player, Scatec develops, builds, owns, operates and maintains power plants across emerging markets. With an established global presence and a significant project pipeline, the company is targeting a capacity of 4.5 GW in operation and under construction by end of 2021. We are located in four continents and are headquartered in Oslo, Norway. We are listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ‘SCATC’.
Scatec is in a phase of solid growth and is looking to strengthen the company with a Group Financial Controller to be based in our Oslo office. The position will be part of our global team working together towards our vision – Improving our future. The role is responsible for supporting in financial controlling, and consolidation of a portfolio of subsidiaries. This is a challenging, hands-on, dynamic and wide-ranging role covering areas such as external and internal financial reporting, consolidation, process improvements, analysis of financial data, follow-up and support of subsidiary finance teams and support the group budget process. As Group Financial Controller you will be part of an energetic and international team and will cooperate closely with Scatec’s global organisation. The position is a key resource in the Finance Team and will report to the Financial Controlling Manager.
- responsibility for the QA and consolidation of a portfolio of subsidiaries. This includes to support and ensure progress on various business, accounting and reporting issues as they emerge in the subsidiaries.
- participate and play an active role in the consolidation process
- contribute in developing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to Management, Board of Directors and the Oslo Stock Exchange
- contribute with ad-hoc analysis of financial data and decision-making support to Management
- analysis and decision-making support
- higher education within finance/accounting
- 2-5 years of experience within the areas of finance, accounting, auditing, tax and internal controls
- IFRS knowledge
- experience from consolidation of entities is preferred
- experience from Big Four audit companies is preferred
- fluent in English, both written and orally
- experience from and are motivated to work in a diverse cultural environment
- you are used to changing environments and to quickly meet new challenges
- enjoy challenging tasks, taking on new responsibilities and are a self-starter
- hands on, operational and enjoy handling a wide set of tasks in a dynamic environment
- entrepreneurial self-motivated and able to independently drive projects
- communicate well, build strong relationships and have commercial acumen
- flexible and adaptable with a “can-do” attitude
- pro-active and outgoing mentality
It is part of every employee’s terms of reference to contribute to Scatec's vision: Improving our Future and adhere to our company values which are:
- Driving results
- Working together
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no
. For questions please contact Mona Gabrielsen, on mobile +47 917 46 917 or email email@example.com
. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Due to summer holidays applications will be reviewed in August.