Oda, up until recently Kolonial.no, is a revolutionary technology company in online groceries. Our mission is to give customers a superior online grocery shopping experience and provide them space for life. Delivering a wide assortment of high-quality and affordable groceries to customers’ doorsteps is a complex process, but we’re getting close to crack the code. Through proprietary technology, a data-driven approach and strong company culture, we want to build the world’s most efficient retail system.
Founded 2013 in Norway and backed by leading investors, Oda is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We have big ambitions and will be expanding into multiple European markets starting with Finland by the end of 2021. We are searching for a skilled, self-driven and structured financial controller to a newly created position in our accounting team. The position reports to the Head of Group Accounting.
- Lead the monthly and yearly closing and reporting process (including consolidation and elimination)
- Participate in the group’s annual statutory financial statements and tax returns
- Contribute to improvements, standardization and efficiency in our processes
- Key resource on accounting issues
- Participate on establishing, implement and follow-up reporting processes from our subsidiaries abroad
- Follow up on our R&D and other projects
- Ad hoc tasks and projects
- Master's degree in Accounting, Business or other Finance related subject with strong academical results
- Minimum 4 years experience from relevant position, preferably from a finance function in an international company/group or a global audit firm
- Strong knowledge of accounting, accounting standards (IFRS and NGAAP) and tax
- Strong interest in IT and system development to improve finance and accounting processes
- Good communication skills in English and Norwegian, both written and spoken
We are looking for a person who are proactive, structured and have the ability to drive projects and processes forward. In order to be successful in the role, you should also be collaborative, self-driven and take pride in your work. We value people who are curios and have a passion for new technology, new ideas and new ways of working, so that we together can design and develop tomorrow’s best practice solutions and processes.
To the right candidate we can offer a sentral role within the finance team in a company with an ambitious international growth strategy. As a part of the finance team you will have great opportunities for both professional and personal development in an environment that values initiative, knowledge sharing and involvement. The degree of flexibility and collaboration is high. The work environment is best described as pleasant and professionally informal, where you will work with skilled, enthusiastic and talented colleagues. You will be working at the company's head office in Nydalen, Oslo.
- Colleagues who shoot for the stars and care about helping each other
- A flat hierarchy
- The chance to contribute to our success. Aligning via OKRs ensures focus, motivation to reach ambitious targets and autonomy in achieving outcome
- The chance to get in on scaling a tech company, and the freedom to shape our path and create sustainable growth for a product loved by many
- A transparent workplace where tools like Quip and Slack helps us to stay in the loop - with fewer emails and meetings!
- A personal development path in a company that cares about learning, and sharing knowledge.
- Vibrant and collaboration-friendly office spaces in Nydalen, Oslo
- The possibility to buy shares through the company's share incentive program
- A flexible work schedule with a healthy work-life balance
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no
. For questions please contact Ulrik Langabø at mobile 93005357 /email@example.com.
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Application deadline as soon as possible.