We are Looking for an Ambitious Business Controller
At Aize we are passionate about leveraging technology combined with engineering expertise to impact one of the biggest and most complex industries today, the energy industry.
We develop state-of-the-art software applications for the energy industry, transforming the way concept studies, engineering, construction and operation is done by our customers.
Our applications bring together engineering, manufacturing and live-streamed operational data, empowering companies with coherent data across assets and life cycle phases. The applications we develop helps users to design, engineer, construct and collaborate in a more intuitive and efficient way, and spans across the whole life cycle of an asset.
We are looking for an engaged, curious and collaborative Business Controller to take part in developing the Finance Department together with the CFO, VP Finance and Controlling and the rest of the controller team. The position will have a broad range of responsibilities within the controlling area and report to VP Finance and Controlling. The role will develop over time and will by nature of the growth of the company be influenced by various ad hoc activities and responsibilities supporting the Management of the company.
- take part in budgeting and in-year forecasting and performance
- responsible for areas within the financial planning
- contributor in financial and statutory reporting
- prepare management information and performance management
- different type of analytical activities
- activities within risk and compliance
- cash management
- commercial aspects and reviews of all contracts
- ad hoc projects and improvement initiatives
- Master’s degree in business, finance or similar
- 3-6 years of relevant experience as Business Controller, auditor, consultant etc.
- excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models, experience with using Power BI is an advantage
- solid analytical and decision-making skills
- advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint
- strong communications skills
- leadership abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
To be successful in this role, you should be able to handle a vast area of responsibilities and tasks. You have a high work capacity and accuracy and are able to manage your time effectively for both yourself and your employer. You also know how to balance a high workload and demand for high quality deliveries with having fun and creating a relaxed and informal working environment. At Aize we work hard and play hard! Your colleagues will describe you as a proactive and professional person, with excellent social skills.
- an ambitious team with the opportunity of challenging yourself both personally and professionally
- on-site gym with weekly team workouts
- health checks + with our on-site clinic
- multitude of insurances
- dynamic and inspiring working environment, with focus on having fun at work
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no
. For questions please contact John Ola Solheim, Senior Advisor at FinancePeople, on mobile 909 91 137 or email email@example.com
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.