We are looking for a dedicated Financial Controller
- financial reporting, including monthly and quarterly consolidation and reporting
- assist with annual reporting including financial statements and disclosures
- actively support the improvement and streamlining of the financial reporting processes
- actively contribute to IFRS compliance, particularly IFRS16
- support the international cash management and other treasury related tasks, hereunder ensuring compliance with the group’s financing arrangements
- ad hoc tasks and projects within finance team
- assist with coordination of internal and external audit
- university degree in accounting (e.g. MRR) or finance
- 2-4 years of relevant experience from audit or accounting or experience from similar role in a publicly listed company
- excellent analytical skills and accounting knowledge, familiarity with IFRS
- knowledge and hands-on experience from well-known financial consolidation solutions suitable for multi-national companies
- excellent verbal and written communicator in English. Fluency in a Scandinavian language is considered an advantage
- strong proficiency in Excel
- detail-oriented, structured and analytical
- results-oriented team player with a “can-do” attitude
- ability to work with colleagues across time zones as needed
- comfortable with working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, and able to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
We can offer
- a visible role in a highly competent and exciting company, with a clear purpose of accelerating the transition towards zero emission mobility solutions
- high degree of autonomy in a positive working environment, with opportunities for personal and professional development
- competitive terms
Hexagon Purus is an equal opportunity employer.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact John Ola Solheim at 909 91 137 / firstname.lastname@example.org, or André Herlofsen at 934 80 email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Om Hexagon Purus AS
Hexagon Purus is a global leader in zero emission mobility, driving energy transformation and zero emission mobility solutions through our hydrogen storage cylinders, battery systems and electric drivetrain technologies. We have a global footprint, with presence in Norway, Germany, Canada, USA and China.
Hexagon Purus has a heritage of 60 years of experience with composite high-pressure technology and clean fuel systems, with a broad ability to tailor our product offering to customer needs combined with unique system integration capabilities. Hexagon Purus is listed on Euronext Growth Oslo and is expected to transfer to the main list of the Oslo Stock Exchange by the end of March 2023.
John Ola Solheim
Hexagon Purus AS
Haakon VII's gate 2, Oslo
John Ola Solheim