APCOA PARKING Holdings GmbH
Germany / Oslo
Mob.93 00 53 57
Internal Audit Manager - Scandinavia
The APCOA PARKING Group is Europe's leading parking space management company. Over 45 years of experience, expertise from 13 European countries, 30 airports and a broadly diversified portfolio of customers are hallmarks of the corporate group. The APCOA PARKING Group manages around 1.4 million individual parking spaces with 4,600 employees in over 9,000 locations and generates a turnover of over 1 billion.We are pursuing an ambitious growth strategy, and would like to take you along on our way to fully digitalize our business.
The Audit function is undergoing a restructuring with a newly appointed Group Director Internal Audit sitting in Stuttgart. APCOA are searching for an Internal Audit Manager located in Oslo covering the Scandinavian region.This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong background in Internal Audit who is keen to help continue to build and further develop an Internal Audit framework with exciting projects to come.
- Independent and selfresponsible planning, execution, followup of periodic audits of our garages with regard to operational processes and payment procedures
- Preparation of appropriate recommendations for action together with the specialist areas on the basis of your research results and subsequent consultative implementation monitoring
- Review the functionality, reliability and effectiveness of processes and internal control systems
- Advising the departments on issues relevant to revision for the further development of internal control systems
- Point of Contact for the responsible countries with MD's, General Managers, FD's and Senior Management, as well as Team Manager level in Operations
- Collaborate in special projects to increase profitability and compliance
- Conceptual development and implementation of our audit methodology and instruments
- Further development and implementation of our Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in an international auditing department usually with a large chain store
- Experience in conducting audits ideally within a high cash flow environment or transactional environment
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Experience in Fraud Cases
- Critical judgment and entrepreneurial thinking
- Secure handling of MS Office and experience with ERP systems
- Eeffective conflict management with an international mindset
- Fluent in English and one Nordic Language required. (Norwegian/Swedish)
We offerTo the right candidate APCOA can offer an exciting oppurtunity in a fast pace environment in one of Europe's leading companies within its industry, extensive responsibility and professional and enthusiastic colleagues.
For more information please contact Ulrik Langabø on +47 930 05 357 / [email protected] All enquiries are subject to confidentiality.