HitecVision is a leading provider of institutional capital to the North Sea region's energy industry, providing financing solutions for companies and projects within natural gas and oil production, midstream and infrastructure. We currently manage five funds with a total committed capital of NOK 47 billion.
Our Graduate Programme, established in 2012, is aimed at applicants who have recently graduated from a recognised business school or have 1-2 years experience within the finance industry. The programme will provide first hand experience in private equity by working alongside our investment professionals and portfolio management teams.
As a graduate, you will complete a 24-month programme at our Stavanger office. While learning on-the-job alongside investment professionals and portfolio company management teams, you will also have the opportunity to develop operational experience by taking project placements in our portfolio companies.
What we expect from you:
- That you take responsibility for your own learning and development
- That you are able to deliver from day one
- Applicants must be proficient in Norwegian and English
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work alongside investment professionals in Norway’s leading private equity firm
- On-the-job learning and exposure to a broad array of projects, including M&A, sales processes, strategy development and operational implementation
- An opportunity to gain operational insight in the oil and gas industry through project placements in portfolio companies
Please apply through FinancePeople's website where you can upload a cover letter, an up-to-date CV and a copy of your University transcripts.
Applications must be in English.
The application window is open from 29.07.2019 until 01.10.2019.
We will begin reviewing applications on August 5th and the interview process for suitable candidates will be ongoing throughout the application window.
Estimated start date for candidates to the Graduate Programme will be around the 1st of August 2020, or according to agreement.
For further information kindly contact:
André Herlofsen at FinancePeople, +47 934 80 266, email@example.com.