Investments in International Energy Markets
SN Power is a growing international renewable energy company with projects and operations in South-East Asia, Africa and Central America. We invest on commercial terms and are committed to social and environmental sustainability throughout our business.
SN Power is a long-term industrial investor in the hydropower sector. Our business model is based on active ownership, the transfer of Norwegian Hydropower expertise, and responsible, sustainable development of renewable energy. We emphasize close cooperation with all stakeholders - financial, governmental, industrial and particularly local communities. We maintain high social, environmental and ethical standards in all our activities. The team includes 20 employees at the Oslo office and 500 employees worldwide. (www.snpower.com)
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for building and maintaining financial models, performing investment analysis and valuation relating to mergers, acquisitions and development of greenfield projects. The position will also entail joining project teams in matters regarding negotiations, due diligence etc. The position will be seated at SN Power’s corporate headquarters in Oslo, and reports to the company’s Commercial Manager. Travel might be required from time to time. The position reports to Commercial Manager
What an eligible candidate can expect:
- Take part in investments in the fast-growing renewable energy sector
- Both M&A and the development of greenfield energy projects
- Contribute to sustainable development and economic growth in developing countries
- Employment with a truly international company where all projects and assets are located in South-East Asia, Africa and Central-America
- Work for an investment company with USD 2 bn Equity under Management
- A lean and dynamic working environment
- Develop, run and customize financial and risk models
- Interpret reports and inputs from due diligence teams and local management and quantify these
- Participate in project teams giving inputs with regards financing and valuation perspectives
- Analyze and advice on other issues related to corporate finance activities
- University degree in business/finance/economics with excellent records
- Min. 2-3 years of working experience in relevant area, (investment banking, private equity, management consulting, transaction or finance department of international corporation, project finance team of a large corporate entity)
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Analytical and with excellent numerical ability
- Keen interest in and experience from the energy sector
- Working experience in a multi-national/global environment
- Fluent written and spoken English
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong analytical skills, show attention to details, be flexible, show initiative and have the ability to work independently as well as contributing in a team. Motivation and attitude will be weighted in the process.
Our advisor John Ola Solheim at FinancePeople will be able to give you additional information about the position. He can be reached on +47 909 91 137 / email@example.com.
Due to summer holidays, applications will be reviewed in August.