Hexagon is Seeking a Financial Analyst
Hexagon Composites is a globally leading supplier of clean energy technology for gas storage, distribution, fuel systems and drivetrains. We are driving energy transformation as we deliver the power of clean alternatives with natural gas, biogas, hydrogen, propane and electrification. Hexagon Composites ASA is a publicly listed company with its headquarters in Aalesund, Norway. In 2019 the Group completed a major US-based acquisition which effectively doubles its sales to NOK 2.9 billion to customers world-wide.
The Hexagon Group has a solid and ground-breaking product portfolio, cost-effective production facilities and, not least, a group of dedicated and competent employees. The company is therefore well positioned to maintain and strengthen its leading market position in the years ahead. The significant opportunities developing within the Hydrogen business particularly point to an exciting ride ahead!
Financial Analyst for Hexagon Composites ASA
You will become a part of the company's finance team and report to the CFO. As a Financial Analyst you will be a central contributor to the daily tasks of the finance team, but also assist Senior Management and business unit leaders on various tasks. This is an exciting opportunity for an analytical and ambitious person with the ability to take initiative and work independently.
The position will be located in Oslo. Periods of extensive travel should be expected, including Germany and the USA.
- Develop and maintain various financial models
- Update and develop financial presentations
- Quantitative business performance processes
- Preparation of budget, business plan, and monthly analysis reports to Senior Management and Board
- Assist in any M&A work, financial feasibility projects etc.
- Assist with best practice tools and implement more effectiveness within the financial analytical data information flow – and hence improve effectiveness of entire organisation
- Assist different business units on ad-hoc basis
- All-round support for Corporate Management
- Ad-hoc tasks in the finance department
- Higher degree within finance, MBA/”siviløkonom” or equivalent
- Strong academic results and an analytical approach
- 2-5 year relevant experience, private equity, banking or consultancy would be an advantage
- Super user in Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- General knowledge and interest in various ERP, IT and BI tools is an advantage
- High proficiency in English, both in writing and orally is a must as our business is international
- You have a large working capacity, are analytical and structured
- High degree of integrity
- You show drive, initiative and feel responsibility for your tasks
- A professional attitude and good collaboration skills will be valued
We Can Offer
- Challenges and tasks that will contribute to your further development
- Competent and exciting work environment
- Exciting international experience
- Competitive terms
Our advisor André Herlofsen in FinancePeople will be able to give you additional information about the position. He can be reached on +47 934 80 266/ firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline as soon as possible.
Due to summer holidays, applications will be reviewed in August.