PRA Group (Nasdaq: PRAA) is a world leader in acquiring non-performing consumer debt.
PRA Group is an integral part of the financial receivables lifecycle. We return capital to global financial services companies, strengthening their ability to lend and more attractively price credit for consumers. PRA has been recognized as one of Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies. Since 2007, the company also has been annually ranked as a Forbes' Best Small Company in America, placing among the Top 30 in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
For more information about PRA Group, please visit: www.pragroup.com
PRA Group Europe is currently looking for a Treasury Analyst to the European Treasury team. You will manage daily treasury activities and the control function, to safeguard solid reporting and control mechanisms to treasury management. The position has a global profile and you will report to the European Treasury Manager.
- Responsible for daily cash and liquidity management
- Setting strategy on cash management infrastructure
- Assist in FX and IR exposure management, including hedging activities
- External and internal audits in relation to treasury activities
- Responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Coordinate draw downs and repayments in relation to financing
- Ad hoc projects
- Accounting or Finance degree
- Two to three years relevant experience in treasury, banking and/or capital markets. Finance or audit experience is desirable
- Strong academic results in quantitative subjects
- Understanding of accounting principles, financial instruments and financial markets
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired personal skills
We seek a candidate who is cooperative, with a high degree of independency and sense of ownership. You have an analytical mindset with capacity to perform detailed analysis while understanding big picture implications. The right candidate has strong interpersonal skills and interact well with all levels in the organization. You are curious, flexible and have a high level of integrity.
For the right candidate we can offer a challenging position in an international company with high growth ambitions. Furthermore, we can offer personal growth and development in an exciting and friendly working environment. Competitive compensation and benefits package. Central location in modern offices in Bjørvika.