Crayon is a leading player in the Software Asset Management (SAM) and software & cloud licensing field. We have had a rapid growth over the past few years both in terms of financials and geography. This growth is the result of both organic expansions into new regions and acquisition, but most importantly winning market share in our mature competitive markets.
Today we operate in 28 countries and have become Norway's 7th largest IT company with turnover in excess of NOK 9bn (LTM Q3 2018). Even if we are a global player we are still not a huge company. We are about 1400 team mates and with the entrepreneur spirit still at heart, this makes us agile and quick footed. This together with a flat organization creates a creative and result oriented culture where everyone has the opportunity to contribute and influence.
As Group Controller your main responsibility is to ensure accurate and timely consolidation and Group reporting in line with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). The position will also have a key role within the treasury department, and be responsible for cash management and daily cash forecasts. The role also entails analysis and reasonableness testing of reported figures, as well as supporting the preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting to the board and to Oslo Stock Exchange. The position reports to the Group's Head of Controlling.
- monthly consolidation of almost 40 legal entities into Group reporting, incl. consolidated cash flow and equity reconciliation.
- cost and business controlling
- cash management, daily cash forecast
- improving routines and accounting principles within the group
We expect that you have 3-5 years' experience from a similar role and that you understand the importance of being flexible and service minded. This role must cooperate with management as well as approximately 40 financial entities and subsidiaries - and even though we have established very good routines and policies, we can experience changes and unexpected challenges. As Group Controller, it is important to enjoy the ever-changing business area of IT and the international aspect that influences the everyday work situation.
- Master's degree or equivalent is desired, preferably within Accounting/Finance
- experience with consolidation and group reporting under IFRS
- experience with IBM Cognos Controller and BI reporting is an added advantage
- experience with cashflow/cash forecasting
- solid Excel skills
- professional level English and Norwegian, both written and spoken
- strong analytical, organization and interpersonal skills
- excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
- ability to work well under pressure and pay attention to details
- willing to adapt quickly to rapid change
- ability to break down problems and come to rational conclusions
- interested in process improvement
- motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop
- willing to execute actions and recommendations from start to finish
Nora Lundstrøm and Ulrik Langabø in FinancePeople will be able to give you additional information about the position. They can be reached on +47 482 71 203 / +47 930 05 357 or [email protected] / [email protected]