Financial Reporting Manager to Scatec Solar
Want to join a first mover in solar energy that is actively seeking early entry into new markets globally? Since the establishment in 2007, Scatec Solar has acquired extensive knowledge and experience in developing, building and operating solar power plants. Driven by our company values, performance and competence, we aim to deliver competitive and sustainable solar energy globally; to protect our environment and improve quality of life through innovative integration of technology; and to create shareholder value.
We are present in the Americas, Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East and is headquartered in Oslo, Norway. Currently we are looking for a highly motivated and energized Financial Reporting Manager in Oslo to be part of our global team working together towards our vision – Improving our future.
The financial reporting manager will be a part of the group's financial reporting team located in Oslo. The position participates in developing internal and external financial reports, and plays a key role in developing the policies, procedures, guidelines and tools for financial reporting in the group. The role involves financial controlling of a defined part of the business, as well as ad-hoc support to subsidiaries as needed. The position gives possibilities for challenging tasks in a highly professional and international environment and will report to Senior Financial Reporting Manager.
- monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting to management, BoD and the Oslo Stock Exchange
- participate in consolidation for the group as well as maintaining the groups consolidation system Cognos
- assessment of complex accounting matters
- contribute in the process for implementation of a new ERP-system for the group, in particular by developing new reports for financial analysis and reporting through the use of BI-systems
- financial controlling of the Group's power production segment
- responsible for the follow-up and QA on own portfolio of subsidiaries
- provide accounting support and related advice and assistance to subsidiaries and business development when required and upon ad-hoc requests.
- structuring and improvement of the Group's financial reporting processes
- contribute to the groups budget and forecast process
- maintain and develop group policies and internal control, and participate in implementing as well as verifying compliance with these in the group
- ad-hoc analysis and decision-making support to management
- master degree in finance and/or accounting
- 5 years’ experience from financial reporting and/or audit
- high degree of accounting knowledge and IFRS in particular
- good understanding of internal controls
- good business understanding and commercial skills
- experience from international companies
- advanced user of excel and other office tools. Experience with analytical tools such as BI systems or financial analytics tools is an advantage
- experience from Cognos or other financial consolidation system is a plus
- fluent in English, both written and spoken
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- quick learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- independent and pro-active with ability to take own initiatives
- clear thinker, with the ability to consolidate data from a number of sources and present it efficiently
Scatec Solar is an exciting, innovative and ambitious company operating in a growing industry. We offer a challenging and interesting position where you will be part of a flexible and truly international working environment consisting of highly competent and committed colleagues. We are located in modern offices at Skøyen in Oslo.
It is part of every staff member's terms of reference to contribute to Scatec Solar’s vision: Improving our future, and adhere to our core values which are:
- Predictable (we deliver on commitments, we communicate in an open and precise way, and we bring up ethical issues and challenges)
- Driving results (we show endurance, follow through and pay attention to important details, we strive for simplicity and clarity, avoid activities not adding value, and we continuously develop sound expertise, demonstrate commercial awareness and customer orientation)
- Change makers (we are curious and stimulate new ideas and creativity, we have the courage to challenge accepted truths and enter unfamiliar territory, and we understand and manage risk)
- Working together (we listen actively, give and accept constructive feedback, we share our experiences and build on each other’s contributions, and we respect the individual and encourage collaboration)
Please send CV and application through our websystem. If you have any questions, please contact Mona Gabrielsen +47 917 46 917 /[email protected]
in FinancePeople. All applications will be treated confidential.
FinancePeople AS er et spesialisert rekrutterings- og konsulentselskap innenfor økonomi, regnskap og finans. Våre rådgivere er økonomer med relevant erfaring innenfor våre fokusområder. Gjennom våre prosesser vektlegger vi høy kvalitet og verdiskaping - både for våre kunder og kandidater. For mer informasjon, se vår hjemmeside www.financepeople.no.