VP Investor Relations
AutoStore, founded in 1996, is a robot technology company that invented and continues to pioneer Cube Storage Automation – the densest product/inventory storage solution in existence. The company’s focus is to marry software and hardware with human abilities to create the future of warehousing. AutoStore is global, with over 670 systems installed in more than 37 countries over a wide range of industries. All sales are designed, installed, and serviced by a network of qualified system integrators. The company headquarters is in Nedre Vats (Norway), with offices also in Oslo (Norway), in the U.S., UK, Germany, France, Spain, Japan, and Korea.
We are looking for our new VP Investor Relations
As our VP Investor Relations, you will have the responsibility to provide some of the most sophisticated and high-profiled investors in the world with state-of-the art financial communications. From driving the IR strategy and day-to-day execution, our VP Investor Relations will utilize the full toolbox to educate the capital markets on our business and growth strategy. In short, you will be a vital part of our global team working together towards our vision of redefining order fulfilment. The position requires international travel activity and reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
Qualifications and competencies
- plan and execute AutoStore’s investor relations strategy and activities
- day-to-day high-quality IR services to international institutional shareholders
- day-to-day management of other financial stakeholders
- market analysis and advise to the Executive Management Team on financial communications
- financial reporting and IR related material
- be an integrated part of the company’s ESG team
- institutional investor targeting and international roadshows
- 5 -10 + years’ experience as a capital market professional or from investor relations
- master’s degree in finance, engineering, business administration or similar
- ESG reporting and understanding of valuation tools and methodology commonly used by the investment community. Solid financial modelling and financial analysis skills
- advanced user of MS Office
- strong communication skills
- organised and analytical, a hands-on attitude with attention to detail
- demonstrated track record of developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to adjust quickly
- challenging tasks in a Norwegian company with a proven business model and global growth strategy
- competent and exciting work environment with highly motivated colleagues
- responsibility for driving the IR function in an international large cap company on Oslo Børs
- competitive terms
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact André Herlofsen, Partner at FinancePeople, at +47 934 80 266/email: firstname.lastname@example.org. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.