Manager FP&A and Business Operations EMEA
Trintech pioneered the development of Financial Corporate Performance Management (FCPM) software to optimise the Record to Report process. From high volume transaction matching and streamlining daily operational reconciliations, to automating and managing balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries, treasury management and bank fee analysis, to governance, risk and compliance – Trintech’s portfolio of financial solutions including, Cadency®, ReconNET™, Adra Balancer®, Adra Task Manager® and Adra Accounts®, help manage all aspects of the financial close process. Over 3,500 clients worldwide – including half of the Fortune 50 and a quarter of the FTSE® 100 – rely on our cloud-based software to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve governance and transparency across global financial organisations.
Trintech is now seeking a dynamic, mission-driven, analytical and collaborative Manager FP&A and Business Operations EMEA with the ability and desire to be working across the different functions in an international business environment. The Manager FP&A and Business Operations EMEA will work closely with the regional management teams providing financial and operational analysis, and the role reports directly to VP Finance Europe.
- Drive regional and functional forecasting processes working with functional leaders
- Drive regional and functional budget processes working with functional leaders
- Create and maintain a financial reporting structure for key stakeholders providing timely and accurate information
- Monitor and report business performance across the region
- Provide in-depth and relevant analysis of key business drivers to measure progress towards functional and regional growth goals
- Assisting VP Finance Europe and regional management teams
- Engage with regional accounting teams to provide support in projects
- Ad hoc projects
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Indøk or other relevant subjects
- 4+ years of relevant experience within FP&A/business controlling, consulting or audit/TAS
- Experience from international businesses is an advantage
- A track record of working with decision makers improving performance
- Ability to identify and drive projects and initiatives
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-changing environment
- Advanced Excel and Power Point user
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Analytical, structured and commercial mindset
In order to succeed in the role you need to have a "can do" attitude, be a problem solver and demonstrate sound project management skills. Further, you must have the ability to influence others and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Being able to work independently and in cooperation with others is essential. The right candidate is one who embraces diversity in a multicultural working environment, is able to work across the different functions in an international business environment, demonstrate analytical skills as well as paying attention to details, and who takes actively part in the Finance Team and the enthusiastic working environment.
For the right candidate Trintech can offer an exciting opportunity to have a key role in a rapid growing market-leading company within an industry that represents the future rather than the past. There will be a lot of challenges to take on, and a significant potential for both professional and personal development.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Ulrik Langabø, on mobile +47 930 05 357, or email email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.