Aker BP is an exploration and production company on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. We are one of the largest independent E&P companies in Europe and we are challenging standard practices in the oil and gas industry. Now we are looking for people who want to take part in changing the industry. We have an exciting portfolio of projects ahead of us and are currently looking for employees to join us on this journey.
The Digital Investment Team owns and facilitates investment and performance management frameworks and processes for digital investments at Aker BP. The Digital Analyst reports to the leader of the Digital Investment Management Team within Business Controlling at Aker BP and is overall responsible for providing analysis, monitoring, controlling and support the development of business cases for digital investments.
- supporting digital initiatives with analytics for business cases
- support monitoring of cost and value outtake plans for digital initiatives
- ensure performance is measured, assessed, reported, and continuously improved
- operate the cost management process for EurekaX activity; commitments, accruals, transactions and reporting
- develop communication for reporting to the leadership including the executive management team (EMT)
- support EMT with assessments, resources and recommendations on the digital agenda
- on behalf of the Finance Function, own the cost allocation principles and execute the cost allocation model
- master’s degree in Finance, Industrial Economics or similar
- minimum 2 years of relevant work experience from management consulting, investment banking or other finance related positions
- solid understanding of financial and digital concepts
- familiarity with financial reporting and performance management
- strong communication and presentation skills
We are looking for a candidate that has a desire to understand and shape Aker BP’s digital strategy going forward. You are self-going and have the drive to deliver. Your colleagues will describe you as structured, proactive and able to work effectively as part of a team. Accuracy in what you deliver is important to you, and you always deliver on time.
For the right candidate we can offer a challenging position in a dynamic and professional environment. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Management Team and improve both your personal and professional skill set. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our modern office is located at Fornebu just outside of central Oslo
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Lars Vaksvik, Advisor at 415 45 733 / firstname.lastname@example.org or John Ola Solheim, Senior Advisor at 909 91 137 / email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to contact persons listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.