Corporate Finance is Now Looking to Hire a Vice President to its Renewable Energy M&A Team in Oslo
Swedbank Large Corporates & Institutions (LC&I) offers corporate and investment banking services to companies and investors in the Nordic and Baltic region. We work towards our desired position to become the Nordic ESG leader for midsized and large companies and sustainability is at the core of our business strategy.
Our Renewable Energy Team is well-recognized for its involvement in some of the largest and most complex M&A transactions in the Nordic and Baltic regions to date. The Oslo-based team is globally responsible for Swedbank’s renewable energy advisory engagements whilst working seamlessly and collaboratively with our other Nordic and Baltic offices.
Due to an increased volume of new projects and transactions, we are seeking to add a highly motivated professional with 5+ years relevant experience to our Oslo team. The position ensures substantial career development opportunities and extensive exposure to key decision makers in the Nordic and Baltic renewable energy sector, including but not limited to onshore- and offshore wind, hydro, solar and district heating.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Take on the role as project leader responsible for the deal team delivery from presentations to deal execution
- Be accountable for all aspects of executing M&A transactions and maintaining strategic dialog with clients
- Interact with senior team members and client management teams on a daily basis to execute transactions and discuss strategic alternatives
- Prepare presentation materials for use in M&A transactions or strategic client dialogue
- Lead and manage other team members in financial modelling development
- Conduct valuation analysis, including DCF, trading and transaction comparables
- Provide leadership, mentorship and supervision to Associates and Analysts
Qualifications and personal characteristics:
- Strong academic record specializing in Finance/Business or a similar field
- Outstanding analytical skills combined with a strong practical understanding
- Proven project leadership experience from ECM and M&A
- 5+ years of experience from investment banking or another transaction-oriented environment
- Experience from working with clients within sectors like TMT/Renewables/Real Estate/Industries is an advantage
- Ambitious with a demonstrated ability to achieve strong results
- High work capacity, a team-oriented work ethic, a flexible and commercial attitude as well as attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a Scandinavian language as well as English
- Social and cooperative skills
- Excellent commercial judgment
We are looking forward to receiving your application no later than 15.02.21
Your application must include CV, cover letter and grade transcript from University.
Swedbank LC&I is organized in sector-based client teams offering tailor-made solutions to large corporations and financial institutions, matching the client’s specific needs to Swedbank's total service and product portfolio. Our banking organization is offering banking services and loans to professional Large Corporates and Financial Institutions. Our Investment Banking offering includes services within Corporate Finance, origination for equity (ECM) and debt (DCM) Credit and Macro Research, Loans & Syndication and Leverage Finance. Furthermore, we offer market and broker services within bonds and derivatives. Swedbank has a close cooperation with our partner Kepler Cheuvreux that provides services within equity distribution, brokerage and equity research.
LC&I has approximately 2 000 employees mainly based in the Nordics and Baltics. The Norwegian branch has approximately 140 employees, all based in Oslo.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact André Herlofsen, Partner at FinancePeople, at +47 934 80 266/email: email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially, and all applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.