HydrogenPro was established in 2013 by individuals with background from the electrolysis industry which was established in Telemark, Norway by Norsk Hydro in 1927. We are an experienced engineering team of leading industry experts, drawing upon unparalleled experience and expertise in the hydrogen and renewable energy industry. By combining our in-depth knowledge with innovative design, we continuously aspire to pioneer game-changing ideas and solutions to realise and maximise new opportunities in a smarter, sustainable, hydrogen powered future.
HydrogenPro designs and supplies customized hydrogen plants in cooperation with global partners and suppliers, all ISO 9001 certified. Our core product is our alkaline high-pressure electrolysers with superb response time which is ideal for power input from wind turbines and solar panels. We aim to be a world leading designer and supplier of alkaline electrolyser technology plants and solutions that meet the highest requirements for safety, reliability, and long lifetime at competitive cost and capex.
HydrogenPro has an ambitious growth strategy and is therefore seeking a business-oriented CFO who will have a key role in leading the company through a commercial and project execution phase with scaling of the business. The role entails complete responsibility for the finance and accounting area, and possibly also an IR function for the right candidate. The CFO will be an important strategic partner to the CEO. You will be part of the company's Management Team and report to the CEO.
Our head office is located in Porsgrunn in the county of Vestfold and Telemark. The CFO must expect to work in Porsgrunn together with the rest of the Management Team but will also be able to work remotely from home or possibly at a future office in the Oslo area.
- Financial reporting
- Develop a world class reporting structure and ensure high quality financial reporting to internal stakeholders, capital markets, investors, board and owners
- Choose and implement a new accounting system for the company
- Responsible for preparing quarterly consolidated financial statements in accordance with relevant regulations
- Responsible for accounting policies and procedures
- Responsible for corporate tax issues
- Financial analysis & performance management
- Perform appropriate analyses of the business and develop the basis for decisions and relevant key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Overall responsible for analytical input and financial modelling
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders to drive financial performance
- Establish dash boards
- Develop business plans, including forecasts, budgets and KPIs
- Finance and treasury
- Administer and lead all banking relationships
- Manage corporate debt facilities and cash flow to meet working capital requirements
- Optimize working capital and cash management
- Deliver accurate cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Active part in the Management Team
- Take an active role in strategic discussions
- Preparation of presentations
- Responsible for conducting Business reviews
- Higher education within finance, MBA/MSc or equivalent
- Solid and relevant experience from a similar position, preferably in an international company
- Experience from a listed company will be considered an advantage
- Good economic, financial and strategic understanding
- Experience from transactions will be considered an advantage
- Management experience
- Strong knowledge of IT and accounting systems
- High proficiency in English, both written and orally
The ideal candidate is analytical with a strong business- and future-orientation. Furthermore, the person is independent, hard working and makes things happen. The candidate shows great enthusiasm for whatever she/he is working on, is confident and is able to create trust through good relationship-building qualities. Flexibility and great communication qualities are also emphasized. In addition, the candidate must be able to challenge the rest of the Management Team on areas involving the finance function.
The company operates in a market that is experiencing growth and development and you will have the opportunity to influence and shape the future of HydrogenPro together with an ambitious and committed team. Competitive conditions.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no
. For questions please contact Henriette Kjærås Aaberg, Partner at FinancePeople, on mobile 976 15 226 or email email@example.com
or contact André Herlofsen, Partner at FinancePeople, on mobile 934 80 266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.