In Vow ASA and our subsidiary Etia we are passionate about preventing pollution. Our world leading solutions convert biomass and waste into valuable resources and generate clean energy in a wide range of industries. Cruise ships on every ocean have Vow technology inside which processes waste and purifies wastewater. Fish farmers are adopting similar solutions, and public utilities and industries use our solutions for sludge processing, waste and plastic management and biogas production on land. Our solutions are scalable, standardized, patented and thoroughly documented, and our capability to deliver is well proven. They are key to end waste and stop pollution. Vow ASA is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange with ticker Vow. Headquartered in Norway with subsidiaries in France, USA and Poland.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a dedicated and environmental oriented young professional to fulfill the position as Business Analyst at our headquarter in Oslo. The position is placed at the corporate level and will work in close collaboration with CEO and CFO and play a vital role towards the company’s strategy and new investment opportunities. There will be a broad range of work assignments and opportunities for professional and personal development. The position reports to CEO.
- contribute to the company’s strategy and business development
- identify and evaluate potential investment opportunities
- commercial assessments and market analysis
- calculate and support teams in bidding processes
- financial modeling and valuation
- ensure transparent and precise communication with the financial market
- some travel must be expected
- 2 – 6 years of experience from management consulting, investment banking, private equity or similar
- master’s degree, preferably within industrial economics, with a strong academic record
- fluent in English, both oral and written (a third language is an advantage)
- structured individual with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- excellent collaboration and communication skills, both verbally and written
- strong command of tools such as presentation applications (e.g. PowerPoint) and analytical applications (e.g. Excel)
- international mindset with a genuine interest in environmental topics and ESG related subjects
- understanding of how the system of carbon taxation affects businesses
- a challenging position in a company with high growth ambitions
- personal growth and development for the right candidate
- an exciting working environment
- competitive terms
We are looking for you who are operational with the ability to drive processes on your own. Our company is determined to support clients with their transitions to a low carbon, sustainable global economy. You are genuinely motivated by environmental sustainability, flexible and willing to go the extra mile for our shareholders. It is also important that you have excellent communication and collaboration skills and that you are a contributor to our good working environment.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions please contact Anne Hilde Nilsen, Partner at FinancePeople, on mobile +47 975 89 490 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Lars Vaksvik on mobile +47 415 45 733 or email email@example.com. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact persons listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.