We Are Looking for a New CFO!
Nordic Mining ASA (“Nordic Mining” or the “company”) is a resource company with focus on high-end industrial minerals and metals. The company’s project portfolio is of a high international standard and holds significant economic potential. The company’s assets are in the Nordic region.
Nordic Mining is undertaking a large-scale project development at Engebø on the west coast of Norway where the company has rights and permits to a substantial eclogite deposit with rutile and garnet. Nordic Mining also holds 18.5% of the shares in Keliber Oy, which is developing a lithium project in Finland to become the first European producer of battery grade lithium hydroxide.
In addition, Nordic Mining holds interests in other initiatives at various stages of development. This includes patented rights for a new technology for production of alumina, and exploration of seabed minerals.
Nordic Mining is listed on Oslo Axess with ticker symbol “NOM”.
We are seeking a commercially minded CFO to join the company and Management Team in our forthcoming transition into a long-term producer of industrial minerals. The CFO will be responsible for all the deliveries from the Finance Department. She/he shall lead, supervise and follow up the economic and financial analysis and liquidity planning of the company, business development processes, organic investment projects and commercial negotiations.
Part of the role will be to lead, facilitate and run the project financing processes of both equity and debt, as well as building a relationship to capital providers.
The CFO will be responsible for the financial strategy and support the CEO and Management Team in executing the company’s strategies and business plan.
The position will be located in Vika Atrium, Oslo, and you will report to the CEO. The position will require some travelling.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Following Qualifications will be Considered Important:
- Maintain and develop the reporting structure and ensure high quality financial reporting to internal stakeholders, capital markets, shareholders, board and investors
- Follow up relationships with other key stakeholders including audit partners, advisors and lawyers
- Investor relations, including relationships with investment banks and equity partners
- Deliver accurate cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Manage cash flow to meet working capital requirements
- Develop business plans, including forecasts and budgets
- Take an active role in strategic discussions
- Ad hoc Projects
- Higher economic education, MBA/MSc or similar
- Experience from similar role and/or investment banking
- Proficient and hands-on in financial modelling and strong with numbers
- Excellent business understanding skills within accounting and finance
- Driven, self-motivated, has initiative and able to work independently
- A strong team player with collaborative mindset
- Strong analytical mindset
- Hands-on and proactive attitude
- High working capacity
- A challenging position in a company with high ambitions
- An exciting working environment
- Competitive terms
- Central location in Oslo
For questions please contact André Herlofsen, Partner at FinancePeople, on mobile 934 80 266 or email email@example.com