Group Financial Controller
B2Holding provides debt solutions for banks and institutional vendors.
Since starting its activities at the end of 2011, B2Holding has grown rapidly and has established itself as one of the leading players in the markets where the Group operates. B2Holding has been listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange since 2016. The Group has full operations in 23 European countries and offices in two additional countries.
The B2Holding Group has more than 2500 employees throughout Europe, around 20 of these are working at the head office in Oslo in a non-hierarchical and informal environment, covering most of the Group functions. In addition to head office functions the Oslo office consists of employees in one of the Norwegian business units. B2Holding is after a period with strong growth now in a phase with increased focus on operational efficiency and process optimization.
B2Holding is looking for an ambitious and team-oriented Group Financial Controller to join the Finance Department. As a Group Financial Controller, you will play an important role in enabling us to achieve our high ambitions for financial reporting. The Group Financial Controller will report to Chief Financial Reporting Manager and will be part of a highly qualified team of other Group Financial Controllers. The team is responsible for delivering high quality IFRS financial reporting to the Management and Board as well as providing accounting expertise to various stakeholders in the Group.
Desired Background and Qualifications:
- Participate in monthly consolidation of Group statutory accounts including:
- Supervision and quality control of one segment/region
- Contribute in preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Take part in the completion of Quarterly reporting to the Oslo Stock Exchange and in the completion of Statutory Accounts and Annual report for the Group
- Contribute to continuous development, automation and streamlining of the reporting process
- Participate in the implementation of a new consolidation tool
- Be involved in defining and implementing group accounting principles and advise/follow up subsidiaries in managing accounting matters
- Participate in preparation of financial analysis
- Perform various project-related tasks
Desired Personal Skills:
- University degree within finance, accounting and/or auditing
- 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably from auditing
- Solid accounting skills
- Experience or interest in IFRS
- Experience from group accounting is an advantage
- Good Norwegian and English skills, oral and written
- Strong Excel skills
- Analytical, structured and accurate
- Ability to take responsibility for decisions, actions and results
- Independent and proactive working style, but still a dedicated team player
- Positive and flexible mindset
- High level of integrity
- Strong communication skills
For the right candidate we can offer a challenging position in a solid international company. You will sit and work closely with the Group Finance Team as well as Group Management and will have good opportunities for personal and professional development. Competitive terms and central location downtown Oslo.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Henriette Aaberg, Partner at FinancePeople, at +47 976 15 226 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.