Analyst Finance and Strategy
Klaveness is an operator, service provider and integrated owner with innovation as an integral part of our overall vision. In addition to being a leading service provider to the global dry bulk industry, including providing digital solutions for wider use in the shipping industry, the company has a unique concept for combination carriers and provides container feeder vessels to various operators.
With more than 70 years of experience in the dry bulk segment, Klaveness operates close to 120 vessels through offices in Oslo, Singapore, Manila and Dubai with around 170 employees onshore and close to 650 seafarers. More information about our company and our activities on www.klaveness.com.
Are you a person with strong analytical skills that is eager to impact decisions in a company with a strong track record and great ambitions?
We are seeking an Analyst to work with Finance and Strategy in Oslo. You will handle a broad spectrum of finance tasks and support the management and our commercial activities.
Responsibilities and tasks:
Qualifications and experience:
- financial modelling, valuation and investment analyses
- preparation of board papers and documents for management decisions
- strategic planning and implementation
- asset management and portfolio management
- risk and finance reporting and control
- MSc. within Finance, Economics or similar
- 2-5 years of experience from management consulting, banking or similar role
- strong Excel and modelling skills
- fluent in English and good knowledge of a Scandinavian language
We offer a challenging position in an international company with great ambitions for the future based on digitization and innovation:
- self-driven with an eye for details
- analytical, structured and with high work capacity
- proactive, with commercial drive and mind-set
- strong communication skills
“Torvald Klaveness is a company that has always challenged the status quo. The success and legacy of the company has centered on finding new ways to improve technology and business models in shipping. Our vision of improving the nature of shipping underpins our continued commitment to changing and improving the industry that we are a part of.”
- optimize the use of capital on holding level, while working closely with the commercial activities
- opportunity to impact, in a company with a flat hierarchical organization
- an environment with strong focus on personal and professional development
- fast-paced work environment in modern offices at Vækerø in Oslo
Lasse Kristoffersen, CEO
For questions please contact John Ola Solheim, Senior Advisor at FinancePeople, on mobile 909 91 137 or email email@example.com