Analyst to Attractive Joint Venture
The Promenaden Portfolio is a joint venture consisting of eleven high street retail assets and two department stores located in the heart of Oslo’s premier shopping district around Karl Johans Gate, the main shopping street in the historic city centre of Oslo. Luxury retailers, including Gucci and Hermès, are located on the adjacent street Nedre Slottsgate. The portfolio has a strong business plan that needs to be executed in the coming years across the portfolio. This is a great opportunity to work with a large London based Investment manager, being part of the Norwegian finance team, which manages a world class portfolio of assets and deliver value and structure with the team.
We are looking for a proactive and dedicated Analyst. Your responsibility will be to analyse activities in detail to measure performance, draw conclusions and make recommendations to support business growth. The role will be a key business partner for the overall business, and the candidate will work closely with all members of the leadership team to deliver effective and appropriate analysis. It will be important for you to work with other colleagues to understand business requirements and use business intelligence tools and your analytical skills to design reports, provide regular analysis and present your findings to key stakeholders. You will work directly with the investors to deliver the business plans and the cash flow forecasting of the business.
- develop and maintain necessary databases and analysis tools
- manage the cash flow forecast for the group
- manage the P&L forecasting
- equity forecasting
- analysis and reporting within an institutional context
- monitoring and reporting on all aspects of value creation within the business
- present reports to various stakeholders
- liaison with 3rd parties:
- Accounting- and other Information Service Providers
- Meyer Bergman, London based equity fund, and owner of Promenaden Management AS
- master's degree in a relevant discipline; finance, audit or economics
- 2 – 4 years' experience from corresponding role, investment banking, management consulting or other relevant positions
- experience from reporting within an Institutional context is an advantage
- expert in Excel and significant interest of IT systems
- fluent in Norwegian and English, both oral and written
- enjoy working with computer analysis – creating order from chaos
- extensive analytical skills
- very good communication skills and highly organised
- methodical and skilled at prioritising
- fearless and high working capacity
- drive and business acumen
- desire to deliver and get the job done
- adaptive to change and independent
- a challenging position in a company with high growth ambitions
- personal growth and development for the right candidate
- an exciting working environment
- competitive terms
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no
. For questions please contact John Ola Solheim, Senior Advisor at FinancePeople, on mobile 909 91 137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.