- Develop and maintain compliance framework in the group
- Prepare risk assessments and implement mitigating actions
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up compliance reviews/audits
- Manage the Group’s whistleblowing channel, hereunder investigation of reported incidents
- Develop and carry out compliance awareness training and courses online, via electronic communication and in classrooms
- Establish and maintain relevant policies and procedures
- Monitor regulatory compliance developments
- Support due diligence activities, e.g., of third parties, M&A processes as well as ensuring compliance with åpenhetsloven
- Support ad hoc projects in processes pertaining to legal, finance, internal audit, reporting, ESG, corporate development/M&A etc.
- Tertiary education in accounting, audit, commerce/economics, finance, legal or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant experience from an international company or professional service firm (having worked with international clients)
- Strong understanding of risk, compliance and corporate governance
- Robust understanding of risk, compliance, and corporate governance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English as our working language is English
- Relevant industry experience is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Can-do attitude and ability to produce solutions/results with minimal instruction and supervision
- Analytical and structured with strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and cultural awareness
- High integrity and self-driven with ability to work both on own initiative and efficiently as part of team
We offer a challenging and interesting position where you will be part of a flexible, diverse, and truly international working environment. You will join a team consisting of highly competent and international committed colleagues with a positive drive to make a difference. Further, we offer competitive employment terms and benefits. The role requires travelling.
If this seems interesting, please apply via www.financepeople.no. For questions, please contact Svenn-Erik Warholm on 917 37 firstname.lastname@example.org. According to GDPR, you are requested to apply through the system and not directly to the contact person listed in this ad.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
About Deepocean Norway AS
DeepOcean is a world-leading ocean services provider, enabling energy transition and sustainable use of ocean resources, offering survey, engineering, project management, installation, maintenance, and recycling services for oil and gas, offshore renewables, deep sea minerals, and other ocean services. Across the global offices, DeepOcean is a trusted independent solutions provider with highly skilled industry experts, using world-class fit-for-purpose tools and technology to drive cost-efficient and safe operations. The company delivers innovative engineering solutions focusing on remote and unmanned operations and digitally-enabled services while continuously striving to lower the carbon footprint.