Privacy & cookies
This Privacy Statement describes how FinancePeople collects and processes visitor information on our website. The statement contains information on how we process personal information and what you are entitled to when we are collecting information from the website.
About cookies and consent
From July 1, 2013, anyone responsible for a website and using cookies must obtain the users' consent. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies automatically, but if you wish, you can choose to change this so that cookies are not accepted. However, be aware that many websites rely on cookies to function as intended.
Information collected from the website will only be used internally and will not be shared with 3rd party. We do not store information that allows us to identify individuals.
By using our website, you agree that we may store cookies in your browser.
At www.nettvett.no (NO) you can read about how to set up your browser to accept / reject cookies, and get tips for safer use of the internet.
Google Tag Manager
We use Goolge Tag Manager to organize and manage scripts running on our domains.
In order to separate different visitors from each other, asp.net and asp use a temporary cookie that contains an autogenerated ID. This is called a session and lasts for 20 minutes. Each time a page is loaded, the service is extended by another 20 minutes. This will be deleted as soon as you leave the site or close your browser.
HTTPS and secure transfer
This site uses HTTPS encryption. HTTPS is a safer version of HTTP, which in practice means that any communication between our site and your client (such as mobile phone, tablet or computer) is encrypted. For example, if you fill out a form the website will be the only one to read this. HTTPS also ensures "eavesdropping" of the information being sent and that someone changes the transmitted data. In most browsers this is shown with a green padlock in the address bar of the browser.
If you wish you are entitled to basic information on how this website processes personal information. Information about the processing of personal data is provided in this statement.
Visitors to the site are entitled to:
- request that incorrect and incomplete personal information obtained through the site be corrected, deleted or supplemented.
- oppose certain forms of processing of personal data e.g. automatic profiling. By automatic profiling we mean activity that implies that decisions are made that apply to individuals, without any person participating in the case processing.
- require that the personal data processing should be limited. This site does not record more information than is strictly necessary and deals only with the purposes described in paragraph 1. of this statement.
- complain to the Data Inspectorate on treatment the visitor thinks is contrary to the privacy rules.
- get information if the personal information is processed for a purpose other than that for which it was collected.
- demand to include their information with another business, so-called data portability.
- get information on which internal and external bodies have received information about the visitor.
Inquiries must be answered free of charge and no later than 30 days.
Click HERE to request deletion or access. (NO)
Questions and inquiries regarding this website can be directed to FinancePeople. Click here to find contact information.